Don’t forget that band camp starts Monday (July 18th) at 8am! You need to arrive between 7:30 and 7:45. If you arrive at 8, you are late! Here are a few reminders as we head into next week!
- Wear athletic clothing and tennis shoes! It might be a good idea to bring an extra pair of socks and an extra T-shirt incase it rains.
- Bring your instrument/flag, music binder (with music), and pencil everyday!
- Drink water!!!!!!! Start drinking water today and don’t stop! You’ll need to bring a water bottle. We will have a refill station, but bring your own bottle (with your name on it).
- Make sure you are using sunscreen! It isn’t going to be as hot at it was in June, but the sun is still shining. Make sure to wear sunscreen and bring extra to reapply.
- School lunch is provided at 11:30. If you do not want to eat school lunch, you can bring your own.
- Extra things you might want: towel for cardio, bug spray, sunglasses, hat, snacks, and extra deodorant.
This is going to be an outstanding season and I’m looking forward to seeing everyone on Monday morning. Make sure to come with a great attitude and a desire to get better. We are going to work hard, but it is going to be worth it! I’m excited to see what the 2022 version of the GRC Marching Band can do!!!